Mar. 13, 2023
Automobiles & Motorcycles
As EVs relate to managing vehicles on security patrols, there are many different analysis considerations to compare to traditional fleet vehicle options. We'll cover the basics of electric patrol vehicle considerations so you can decide if an electric vehicle really makes sense for your security patrol service.
• Unique frame: rust proof, corrosion proof, stronger structure, longer service life.
• High performance battery: deep cycle large capacity lead-acid battery group, long life, effectively improve the power and driving mileage.
• Senior seats: the overall seat is more firm, and the use of senior sea mat or glass fiber reinforced plastic, more comfortable and durable.
• Stable system: years of experience to form a better match of electric control, motor, drive axle, to ensure that the whole system is stable, efficient, durable.
• Smooth driving experience: advanced vehicle controller can intelligently distribute energy, more stable acceleration/deceleration, to provide users with a comfortable and smooth driving experience.
• Quiet drive axle: the unique design of the combined rear axle can effectively reduce the vibration of the chassis and the noise of the motor, making the driving more pleasant.
• Open design: broad vision, maximum extent to meet the requirements of inspection.
• Humanized design: alarm lights, loudspeakers are available.
So how can you ensure that the next time you order a replacement vehicle for your security patrol, you'll choose the right Electric Patrol Car with the lowest total cost of ownership? Consider the following:
Is the vehicle parked long enough to fully charge for the next day or after get off work? This can affect what type of charging solution you need and thus the overall cost.
Average daily mileage
Is the daily use of the vehicle consistently below the expected range for the EV under consideration? Or do you need a midday charge plan?
Note that extreme weather such as harsh winters can limit expected range. If you live in an area with more extreme weather conditions, using an electric vehicle for security patrols may not be practical.
Can you afford the monthly payments for a potentially pricier EV? Are you eligible for available tax credits?
When leasing a vehicle, the owner is usually the leasing agency. Many lessors use full or partial credit to help reduce the cost of an EV lease, but this is not required and not always possible, depending on the leasing company. Just be sure to have the conversation ahead of time to avoid any surprises.
Driver Driving Skill Technology
Consider that there needs to be a solid plan in place to keep the vehicle powered on overnight for a full charge the next day. Existing systems ensure that vehicles are being charged while parked at a certain location, but require trusted and reliable employees to ensure charging is done.
It could be as simple as creating a security mission as part of a patrol to make sure it gets done, but it's obviously critical to keep electric cars charged in a timely manner.
Finally, if the above issues qualify you to add an EV to your fleet, make sure you actually use the EV in your security patrol service. EV savings come primarily from lower operating costs. Therefore, vehicles need to be used to achieve these savings. Don't buy an EV just to appease stakeholders.
Previous: A Guide to common O-Ring failures
Benefits of Using a Steel Vacuum Mould for Creating Car Mats
Car mats play an important role in protecting the interior of your vehicle from dirt, debris, and moisture. They are designed to fit the contours of your car’s floor, providing a comfortable and safe ride. However, creating car mats that fit perfectly and provide the necessary protection requires precision and attention to detail.
What Different Types of Seals Do I Have on My Vehicle?
You might be surprised at the applications and designs of oil seals. Used in cars, farm trucks, construction vehicles and more, HONGLEI seals specialize in making seals that can withstand extreme temperatures and environments. From the mechanics under the hood to the wheels and trunk, seals help keep everything inside the vehicle working properly.
If you are interested in sending in a Guest Blogger Submission,welcome to write for us!
All Comments ( 0 )